Our Superhero Dr Heart helps our children to stay healthy.
Headlice is a common problem in primary schools, and we'll never crack it completely, but we can reduce it.
Click here for further guidance:
5 good reasons to support us and Bug Bust at home:
- headlice can cause distracting itching
- headlice easily move between people through head-to-head contact, meaning they can be quite tricky to eradicate
- children can feel uncomfortable at school when they have headlice
- no medicated shampoos are 100% effective but regular bug busting has proven to be 4x better
- some people only have 1 or 2 lice and no itching - bug busting means they will be found and busted!
For more information, please read our school policy below.
~We recommend that pupils with long hair tie their hair back~
*Please see the link below for information and advice from the NSPCC about your child keeping safe when they are on their own.