WELCOME TO DRAGONS CLASS
September 2021 - July 2022
- Mr Stone will be teaching for the majority of the week;
- Mrs Hatter, Mrs Wielinga and Miss Ward will be supporting as the class teaching assistants;
- Mrs Montgomery will be teaching R.E. and P.S.H.E. on a Tuesday afternoon;
- Our outdoor P.E. session will take place on a Monday afternoon, with swimming lessons on Wednesday mornings.
Reading - As you know, reading is very important so you should read as much as possible when you are at home. Remember, three signatures = a reading sticker towards a certificate, so make sure to get your homework planner signed!
- If you would like to complete an Accelerated Reader quiz at home, then make sure you follow the link below.
Spring Term - 2022
Welcome to the Spring Term. This term we will be learning all about the 'Stone Age to Iron Age.'
In Spring Term 1 the Dragons will be exploring and developing their knowledge and understanding in History, Art and French each week.
In Spring Term 2 the Dragons will be exploring and developing their knowledge and understanding in History, Computing and French each week.
Please follow the link below to find out what the Dragons will learning and exploring in the Spring Term.
Spellings - Spelling tests will take place on Monday mornings, before you are given your new spellings to learn.
Below is a copy of the 'Spelling Menu' you have used in class to help practise your spellings. Try out each method and see which ones you prefer.
Maths Homework - Maths homework tasks will also be set on a Monday and to begin with will be Times Tables Rock Stars, which you can find using the following link:
Autumn Term - 2021
Class Curriculum- Autumn Term 2021
Autumn Term Knowledge Organisers