WELCOME TO DRAGONS CLASS
- Mr Stone will be teaching for the majority of the week.
- Mrs Hatter and Miss Ward will be supporting as the class teaching assistants.
- Mrs Montgomery will be teaching R.E. and P.S.H.C.E. on a Wednesday afternoon.
- Our P.E. sessions will take place on a Monday- remember that this year you will need to come to school in your P.E. kit on this day!
Reading - As you know, reading is very important so you should read as much as possible when you are at home. Remember, three signatures = a reading sticker towards a certificate, so make sure to get your homework planner signed!
- If you would like to complete an Accelerated Reader quiz at home, then make sure you follow the link below.
Spellings - Spelling tests will take place on Monday mornings, before you are given your new spellings to learn.
At the moment, the spellings for each week will be available on the Dragons' Google Classroom.
Below is a copy of the 'Spelling Menu' you have used in class to help practise your spellings. Try out each method and see which ones you prefer.
Class Curriculum- Autumn Term 2020
Autumn Term Knowledge Organisers