WELCOME TO DRAGONS CLASS
- Mr Stone will be teaching for the majority of the week;
- Miss Brundson, Mrs Hatter and Mrs Wielinga will be supporting as the class teaching assistants;
- Mrs Montgomery will be teaching R.E. and P.S.H.C.E. on a Tuesday afternoon;
- Our P.E. sessions will take place on a Monday.
Reading - As you know, reading is very important so you should read as much as possible when you are at home. Remember, three signatures = a reading sticker towards a certificate, so make sure to get your homework planner signed!
- If you would like to complete an Accelerated Reader quiz at home, then make sure you follow the link below.
Spellings - Spelling tests will take place on Monday mornings, before you are given your new spellings to learn.
Below is a copy of the 'Spelling Menu' you have used in class to help practise your spellings. Try out each method and see which ones you prefer.
Maths Homework - Maths homework tasks will also be set on a Monday and to begin with will be Times Tables Rock Stars, which you can find using the following link:
Class Curriculum- Autumn Term 2021
Autumn Term Knowledge Organisers